An Introduction to Fire Doors
The purpose of this online module is to provide learners with an introduction to fire doors, their component parts, how they save lives, and the impact of making alterations.
This course is aimed at fire door manufacturers, licensed door processors, architects, designers, installers, inspectors, responsible persons, suppliers, and any person or company working in the supply chain of timber fire doors.
Upon completion of this course the learner will have gained an understanding of:
- The importance of fire doors
- Benefits of using a fire door set
- Fire door assembly components
- How they are tested and certified
- Regulations covering fire door assemblies and sets